Twin City Toyota Service and Parts Department provides quality service and parts by trained professionals. Serving areas such at St Louis, Herculaneum, Festus, DeSoto, and Arnold; our trained technicians use state-of-the-art equipment to service your vehicle to make sure you feel at ease. Our staff is 100% committed to your satisfaction whether you need brake repair, a new transmission, a tune up, or a simple oil change. We are also always using quality parts for your vehicle to ensure stability, reliability, and safety. Twin City Toyota will always be here to help you with any needs you may have with your vehicle.
SERVICE SPECIALS - SCHEDULE SERVICE - ORDER ACCESSORIES - ORDER PARTS
We are located just right off Interstate 55 about 30 minutes south from St Louis, We are a dealership that is rated with the A+ Better Business Bureau. Our Toyota service department offers convenient service hours, and a comfortable waiting area, with WIFI. Coffee and refreshments are always complimentary. We have a climate controlled service drive so you have comfort and convenience no matter what the weather. Make your appointment on-line at ->HERE<- or by calling (636) 931 0555. Our Twin City Toyota technicians are trained and certified to service your vehicles the right way.
We strive for excellent service every time you visit us!
• Competitive "Up Front" pricing
• Complimentary Multi Point service check on all vehicles serviced
• Night drop service is available
• Local shuttle service is available
• We have a clean comfortable waiting room with Internet access
• Genuine Toyota accessories available
• Toyota Certified Technicians
• Ease of making an appointment online
Why Service at Twin City Toyota?
Your vehicle represents a significant investment, and taking an active role in maintaining your vehicle will help you protect this investment. Proper maintenance will help extend the life of your Toyota and preserve its value. In addition to helping you avoid costly repairs down the road, regular maintenance will optimize your Toyota's performance, safety and fuel efficiency.
Although Toyota cars and trucks are known for their exceptional quality and reliability, we are always here to provide you with expert service and advice. There is nothing more important than a competent Technician. One of the dealers' biggest assets is our Factory Trained Technicians using the latest digital technology to diagnose and repair your vehicle using only genuine OEM Toyota replacement parts. The Toyota Technician Certification program requires completion of Toyota's specialized, state-of-the-art training as well as rigorous exams through both Toyota and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). We have an ongoing training program for the service staff, which includes not only the service technicians but also the service manager, advisors and support staff. We can handle warranty repairs on all Toyota vehicles, most importantly, at no charge to the customer.
Helpful Hints for Toyota Owners
• The most important thing you can do to keep your Toyota running well is to change the engine oil on schedule.
• Replace worn out wiper blades will ensure that you have a clear view of the road under all conditions.
• Inspect your brakes at regular intervals according to your Toyota's recommended maintenance schedules.
• Keep an eye on tire pressure - losing just a few pounds of pressure in your tires can hurt fuel economy and shorten tire life significantly.
• Read your Toyota Owner’s Manual. It will tell you everything you need to know about your vehicle.